I know, I know, I am terrible at this blogging thing! It’s a good thing I have a blogging surprise coming up in the very near future I’ve been surprisingly busy the last two days and I had some school food events at which I couldn’t take pictures so blog posts just weren’t working out. I plan on actually returning tomorrow but I wanted to give some fun updates -
- My students graduated this Monday (yes, school still goes until Friday; no, I don’t understand either) and it was a nice ceremony. My principal got The Heights to come perform so that was fun.
- We got to leave school at 1pm yesterday and I had a grand time getting a drink with my coworkers.
- My coworkers are amazingly sweet and we are celebrating my escape by getting more drinks this Friday (I do regularly hang out with my coworkers anyway but Ms. M has been really nice about organizing this get-together)
- My school day today was as such – 2hour breakfast, 3hour movie, lunch, 2hours on the field.
- My parents come to visit this weekend and I’m super excited to see them.
That is all.
What are you most excited about today?