I spent my morning doing grading at Starbucks. About 4hours total, ugh.
I tried the new Starbucks oatmeal for breakfast! Alongside a doubleshot on ice.
With brown sugar on top.
For less than 200calories this was filling and tasty. Yes it is cheap and easy to make at home, but it is nice to have cheap, healthy option on the go.
I also had a sample of lemon pound cake.
I’m home now, and my plans include MORE schoolwork, a trip to Staples, a trip to the gym (finally), a grocery stop, dinner, and a movie (hopefully).
October is a busy month, so I thought I’d let you guys in on some of the fun:
- 9/30-10/1; School is out for Rosh Hashanah, we are planning a trip to the Met
- 10/9; School is out for Yom Kippur
- 10/10-10/13; A’s brother will be visiting from out of town, since we all have Columbus Day
- 10/16-10/17; we are taking the entire 8th grade on a trip to Ellis Island
- 10/18; I take the CST, the last of my certification tests
- 10/13-10/26; I’m going down to Miami to visit some of my best friends from college
- 10/31; Halloween and the end of the first quarter for my students.
There are good times to be had! Through Christmas is equally busy, but I’ll get to those months when they get here!