I think the title sums it up nicely – I’m back to blogging and my back is feeling ok again. It was a crazy week, so I’m doing everything I can to make sure this one is a little easier.
I woke up around 8:30 and decided breakfast was in order before I started my work day.
1C Kashi Heart to Heart Blueberry with Nonfat Plain Kefir. I love this combination each time I try it!
I have a busy(ish) agenda for the day, I’ll share that with you before I head out.
- schoolwork, schoolwork, schoolwork – making my plans, posters, materials for the week, plus doing all the grading I didn’t do last week
- Staples to make my copies
- an exciting secret blogger errand!
- Virgin Yoga at Crunch at 5pm
- cooking dinner for the 1st time in a week
- keeping my fingers crossed that I win this contest at Yogurt and Berries
- submitting a few recipes to the blogger cookbook project!
- submitting an old recipe to this week’s bsi.
The trend there is basically that I did NOTHING at home last week. I’m off, have a great Sunday!
What are you making for dinner tonight?