Because I’ve got the hook(ey)! Ha, I got what I deserve, I was thinking about taking a day off this Friday and when I woke up this morning I actually felt sick! I got out of bed around 10 so I haven’t eaten yet, but my asprin is starting to kick in so I’ve got a busy day planned. Since I have no food to show, I will give you a fun interview instead.
Emily over at Health Nut sent me the following questions –
1. What is one food you can’t live without?
Popcorn (is anyone surprised by this answer?)! I’ve also decided that I only can live in an area with access to Thai food because life without access to broad rice noodles would be too painful.
3. What is a “moderation” food you love to enjoy?
I am assuming “moderation food” is something you should enjoy only in moderation? I guess that would be popcorn – not that I enjoy it in moderation, more like in excess! I also love bubble tea but wouldn’t drink it too often because I know that it can be made with a lot of sugar.
4. Your most important cooking/baking tool?
My baking sheets. My favorite way to prepare almost everything – veggies, tofu, chicken, sandwhiches, turkey and cheese – is by baking.
5. Ethnic cuisine you most want to try (or country you’d most like to visit)?
I feel like I’ve tried a lot of different cuisines, although I would like to try African. I’m sure people think I’ll say Thailand, and it is one the list, but the foodie trip I most want to take is an Italy/Greece trip. I have a hard-core obsession with The Odyssey and The Illiad (and had an out of control crush on my Greek/Roman Lit teacher in college!). I think eating fresh gelato and good cheese while checking out the gorgeous sites would be a dream come true. A and I had always planned to go abroad this summer or last summer but with school/careers so up in the air we are not sure when we’ll get to actually do it.
If you would like to be interviewed:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” If a few people want interviews, I will randomly pick two.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.