Our alarm didn’t go off this morning again (didn’t I just buy a new phone because of this?!?!?!) and I knew there was no way I could get to work on time, so I didn’t! I called in sick. I have 6 days left in my bank and I know I won’t be coming back next year so I might was well use them. I’d like to say I did something fun with my found time but what I did was much more necessary – catch up on sleep. I called in at 7:30 and got back in bed until 3:30!
When I woke up, 1 full school day later, I breakfasted on what I had packed for lunch, museli.
TJ’s Nonfat Honey Greek Yogurt, 4figs, a few walnuts, and a chopped pear.
I mixed/stored it in a leftover salsa jar.
I’m not sure what the plan for the rest of the day is I want to go to the gym and there are several movies we want to see. I’ll let you know in the evening, Happy Friday all!
Marybe wanted me to share my piercings, so here it goes –
- when I was 7 or 8 (mom?) all of my friends had there ears pierced so my mom finally caved and let me get mine too, which was fun because my best friend’s mom was a jewler so she did it for me
- a few years later (13? I have no memory) I got a second hole on each ear
- and when I was 15 my grandmother took me to get one more, on my left ear. My parents said I couldn’t get another one so my grandmother said I could only get one!
- my 6th piercing is my belly button – when I was 15 my parents said I could do it if I attended Saturday math tutoring; Thank God math tutoring was canceled 2weeks after I got the piercing done!
- finally, my parents let me get a tattoo for my 17th birthday – I have a small star outline just below my left hip. I didn’t realize at the time how common star tattoos are (I lived on an island, I was shocked when I got to college and saw that every girl at UM had a star tattoo!) but I’ve never regretted it for a moment, I love my tattoo.
What tattos or piercings do you have?